Scroll To Top

Home Insurance Solutions Of Texas - HISOT

Welcome, one size does not fit all.

Many items to consider - monthly premium, deductible and what is and is not covered. Let one of our professional licensed agents work for you to find what is the right fit for you.

Policys, Coverages & Optional Coverages

Personal Home, Condo, property you Rent & Rental property.

Coverages and features vary depending on the type of policy and the insurance company. Read any policy you’re considering before you buy it. Pay special attention to the exclusions section, which lists the things your policy does not cover, and to the declarations page, which shows the amount of each of your coverages and deductibles.

Texas Homeowners Policies

Most homeowners policies in Texas include the following coverages -




What it pays

Pays if your home is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss.



Personal property

What it pays

Pays if the items in your home (such as furniture, clothing, and appliances) are damaged, stolen, or destroyed.

Valuables such as Art, Jewelery, Etc... should be scheduled in order to receive the full value in the event of a loss.



Other structures

What it pays

Pays to repair or rebuild structures not attached to your home, such as detached garages, storage sheds and fences.



Loss of use

What it pays

Pays your additional living expenses (housing, food, and other essential expenses) if you must temporarily move because of damage to your home from a covered loss. Your policy will pay a percentage of the amount of your dwelling coverage (typically 10 to 20 percent).



Personal liability

What it pays

Pays to defend you in court against lawsuits and provides coverage if you are found legally responsible for someone else's injury or property damage.

Standard Coverage can include -

Condominium insurance covers your belongings, provides liability protection, and pays additional living expenses. This presumes you have a HOA that covers the structure. The insurance that covers the structure is usually paid by you through your HOA dues.

Standard Coverage can include -


If you live in a rented home or apartment, you'll need renters insurance to protect your personal property.

Renters insurance pays to repair or replace personal property - things like your clothes, furniture, and electronics - if they are stolen or damaged.

Renters insurance won't pay to fix the home or apartment building if it's damaged. The building owner's insurance policy covers that. Some landlords might require you to buy renters insurance as a condition of your lease.

Standard Coverage can include -

In the state of Texas , there are big differences between policies for an owner-occupied home and a tenant-occupied home.

If you move and decide to keep your old home for rental income, you will need to change your insurance policy to a tenant-occupied policy. A tenant-occupied home insurance policy is called a TDP or Dwelling/Fire insurance.

We have TDP3 policies that cover replacement cost, damage from broken pipes, loss of rental income and liability coverage.

We shop close to 30 carriers for you to get the best coverage and best price for your home, auto, condo, renter and rental property - best call you will ever make 281-293-7744 Toll Free 1-877-260-0808.

We are always striving to make your insurance experience as efficient and convenient as possible. Thanks for a Great 2016!


Susan Flagg - HISOT CEO

Susan's Tips - Buy insurance like an insurance agency CEO - PRO.

Community Engagement

HISOT is an Accredited Business with the Houston Better Business Bureau.

HISOT IT - Katy Graphics & Design - KGD

Toggle Menu